
A nice little run through the woods can do so much for the soul! I love the dirt! Being able to come off the trail covered in dirt like this is a thrill that I suppose only other dirt lovers can appreciate!
A record of my endeavors to stay healthy so that I can live long enough to see my great-grandchildren, and to prove to the world that there was a reason for my madness...
6 comments:
Isn't it great when the simple things can have such a positive effect!
I have a pair of Brooks trail shoes I've only used 3 times- they look brand new!
I love the simple things! And David, we need to take care of those shoes! Bring on the mud!
I had a dirt tan line myself Saturday morning after running HSP. Gotta love those!
LOL, guess it's a trail runner thing? :-)
I love that, too.
Post a Comment