Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No longer doing it JUST for the kids

That's right. The truth is out. I am no longer running Just for the kids. I am running for me. Selfish as it might be, it is the truth. The added benefit is that I hope to be around long enough to see my great-grandchildren, but in the meantime, I will be running and seeking the Truth for myself.

I am closing this blog as I have decided to chronicle my entire journey in one blog rather than two.

I hope you decide to visit!

Running Towards Him

5 comments:

Richard said...

Good luck in all those endeavors--and in your continued blogging.

Anonymous said...

Working on yourself makes everyone around you better.

K said...

Thanks, guys! Hope to see you at the new site!

David said...

I'll continue to check- keep up the good work.

David Haas said...

Hi,
I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
David