Friday, October 19, 2007

Bad, bad, bad

I haven't run since last Saturday, not because I didn't want to, but because the hip started acting up again on Monday AFTER I went to the chiro. I think I wasn't adjusted properly and spent the rest of the week back and forth with them trying to get it right. Tonight, I feel pretty good hip-wise, so I'll take a stab at the 8 miler.

Bad - my diet. Why is it when I can't run I eat more crap?! I feel like a lump!

bad - my water intake. I have slacked off on my water consumption and it is showing. I have dry lips and hands and I am soooo thirsty. It's a simple fix, but one that I forget to do, drink water. Why is that so hard to remember?

bad - my mood. Considering the above three items, my mood is awful. I hit my breaking point today and took it out on the family. Not a nice mommy. Thank goodness they still love me.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh no. I need to have a talk with that hip of yours!

I've been bad about what I've been eating lately. Not too bad, no real junk or anything, but more than is required to fuel me.

Hope you're in a good mood now!