Friday, October 05, 2007

Jitters

I can't believe that I am nervous about running tomorrow. I have been waiting to feel well enough to run again, and now, I am a bit scared about running. I am afraid that I will be re-injured. I am nervous that if I do get re-injured, will it be to the point that I can't run the marathon? I hate to have such negative thoughts, but there they are.

I will get up in the morning and head out to the run and pray that I can run. I will take it slow and not expect too much. And I will pray that all goes well.

Through all of this, I have realized that this goal that I have set for myself (running a marathon) means more to me than I ever thought.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I hope you got to run this morning. For the sake of telling yourself that you can do it.

I just posted on my own blog, but our club cancelled our run this morning because of lightning.