Saturday, December 29, 2007

10 miles 40 Degrees

Brrrrrrr....

Total Time: 1:42:37 Avg HR 174 Avg Pace 10:20

Mile 1: 10:37
2: 9:19
3: 9:14
4: 9:29
5: 10:29
6: 9:53
7: 11:04
8: 11:46
9: 10:46
.92: 10:36 pace

I ran the first four with Pete, no walking. I had to slow things down a bit as much as I wish I could keep that pace, I knew that I would not last the whole 10 miles. Pete looks great and should do very well at the marathon.

I walked a minute at 4, then at 6, then every mile after that. I got colder at mile 7 and my hips seemed to get stiffer the longer I ran. Not sure if the cold caused that, but it seems so.

Enjoyed a nice breakfast at Skeeters afterwards and even better conversation. Listening to everyone's experiences is a real treat!

No comments: