Total Time: 3:10:55 Total Mileage: 18.35 Avg. Pace: 10:24 Avg HR: 175
We ran in Kingwood today with the Kingwood Fit group. It was a beautiful run and I met some really nice folks from Kingwood. There was a breath-taking sunrise that met us as we crossed over Lake Houston. What a site to see as we headed out on our run.
Pete ran with me today and I am every so thankful. I don't know if I could have made it through the last 3 miles without him. We followed the run/walk pattern walking a minute after each mile. A few of the miles at the end I had to take longer walks (about 2 mins). At one point I had to walk for about 5 mins. I got pretty dizzy and felt like I was going to fall over. After about 2 miles of that, I felt better and was able to finish fairly strong.
I felt good physically the whole run, but the dizziness was hard to get through. I ran completely out of fluids at 17.
The massage therapist at the end of the run was awesome! (Thanks, Bill!) He stretched me out really well and I am hardly sore at this moment. I know tomorrow will be a different story.
Mile 1: 10:33
Mile 2: 10:13
Mile 3: 9:52
Mile 4: 9:51
Mile 5: 9:53
Mile 6: 10:10
Mile 7: 10:13
Mile 8: 10:10
Mile 9: 9:46
Mile 10: 10:03
Mile 11: 10:15
Mile 12: 10:17
Mile 13: 10:12
Mile 14: 10:41
Mile 15: 10:04
Mile 16: 10:32
Mile 17: 11:21
Mile 18: 12:58
.35: avg. pace: 10:32
Thanks to Bill and Pete for your support today! You guys are awesome!
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! Way to go!
That is terrific!! Woo hoo!!!
Mom is in town so my posts will be pretty scarce this month. But hopefully I can stay on top of at least reading everyone else's.
I was concerned about everyone on Saturday - not the coolest weather we've had.
Post a Comment