How can I tell? Well my first give away is that I am not able to see clearly. Seriously, is that a 6 or an 8? Thursdays are bad about this stuff. I just can't see. I guess glasses are on the horizon. Worse is the number of times I have to hit backspace while typing because of the number of errors in spelling I make, not because I can't type, but because I can't see if I've typed a letter or not.
2nd clue that it is Thursday? Sucky run. Yes, that's a technical term. The run that wasn't. I ran about 1.5 miles and realized I was wheezing. Not just a little bit either. I forgot the inhaler so I had to walk it back. I feel fine now and should be fine for Saturday's planned 21 miler.
I am looking forward to this run, as long as I can see...
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't type worth anything right now, but that's because my nails are too long. I must be eating a lot of calcium because this is the longest they have been in a while.
I painted them red yesterday and our 4-year old keeps telling me he likes the red things on my fingers.
Post a Comment