Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!

For the last run of the year, the skies were darkening, the wind was blowing and I was loving a quick little jaunt over Flintridge!


Total Time: 41:51 Avg HR: 177 Avg Pace: 9:34

Mile 1: 9:51
2: 9:21
3: 9:39
4: 9:41
.37: 8:49 pace

Edited to add: Total miles for Dec was 103! This was the highest mileage month for me all year. 2nd was November with 69 miles. I realize that many others who run can do 100 miles in a week, but I am still happy with my numbers for the month.

Also, I began 2007 at 140 lbs. I end it today at 125.


Total Miles for 2007: 494 (If I was a bit more insane, I would consider running 6 more before midnight to make it an even 500.)

I had set a goal of 600 for the year, having no idea what I was doing. Considering how many times I was on the sidelines for various injuries, I am proud of how close I came to my goal.

And, it's 400 more miles than I ran in 2006!!

I wish a Happy, Healthy, and Wonderful 2008 to you all!

No comments: