So I totally changed my running plan around this weekend, but for a very good reason. Saturday was full of family stuff to do, so I didn't run at all.
I did get to run on Sunday with Rick and John as they ran a training run for upcoming ultras that they are running in.
I ran about 13 miles, I think. The Garmin was acting weird so it didn't read right. Compared with what Holden came up with, I think mine didn't register the first mile or so correctly. I figured we ran 13 miles at about a 10:15 average pace.
It was great to see Katy and Holden, Bill and Jon. I got to meet Pat Shannon as well.
Rick and John did 7 loops for a total of about 43 miles. Not too bad for a Sunday long run. I hope to do that myself some day!
Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like craziness was the trend for this past weekend!
I am thinking this might be a trend for our TIR team...
You all drink Red Bull.
I drink Mountain Dew.
Just another form of crazy!
Wow, 43 miles! 13 is more than enough for me. :-)
Oh my gosh - tell me Rick didn't run an average 10:15 pace for the whole 43 miles!
I would Pass. Out.
Of course, I would pass out from that many miles anyway....!
You ran enough for both of us this weekend.
Good running with you again! Wish I could have stayed longer.
A few more weeks of my Rosetta Stone, and I think I can handle the Spanish mass. :)
Post a Comment