I ran with my eldest son, Foo, today. He rode his bike and was complaining of a sore backside. I offered to trade, shoes for the bike, but he declined.
It was a bit more humid and because of the time, a bit warmer, but still a nice day for a run.
Total Time: 1:34:10; Total Mileage: 8.4; Avg. Pace: 11:17; Avg HR: 163
Weight: 127.5; Calories Burned: 811
Weekly Mileage: 20; Monthly Mileage: 34
Mile 1: 11:13
Mile 2: 11:01
Mile 3: 12:53
Mile 4: 11:54
Mile 5: 11:21
Mile 6: 10:40
Mile 7: 10:44
Mile 8: 10:57
Mile .40: 10:01 pace
I need to drop some weight. I feel every bit of the extra few pounds right now. I am hoping that the heat training we are about to endure will speed the loss up.
Another blister on the other foot today. I am hoping it's not the shoes, because, I really like how they feel otherwise.
Keep Running!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What time of the day did you head out? I was out before the sun was up (and shortly thereafter) and it was perfect weather.
I suspect the weather will change on us before this week is out.
I'm going to try to talk at least one of these kids into a walk later this evening.
We headed out at 10:45 am. Much later than I anticipated. We were up very late last night and I just couldn't budge at 5 am.
Weather forecasts 93 by mid-week.
Yuck. I'll be running either very early or very late.
Great job! Ugh...I will get to start running (or trying to) in a few weeks and by then, the heat will be here to stay. Oh well, it makes you appreciate that 1st cool front in the fall that much more, right? :-)
Picking up the pace towards the end of the run, I see...go girl! :)
NO! It can't be the Trance 7's! I hear ya on the heat...i hate running this time of year! I'm staying in the pool and on the bike! Short runs and that's it...
Post a Comment