Saturday, May 03, 2008
Total Nonsense
This has nothing to do with running, other than the fact that I haven't run since Tuesday. I'm fighting a bug of some sort which has zapped my energy stores. (I wish it would zap my FAT stores!)
Sitting around with the little Boo this morning, we were looking for Tiny Toons, remember those?
We came across Bohemian Whapsody on You Tube (I don't really 'get' YouTube, but I am not 16 either).
Thought this was fun and worth a few minutes of laziness, if you are in the mood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's okay to not get YouTube, as long as you promise that you totally get Queen.
Hope you're feeling better soon!
The cutest thing I've seen in a while!!!
Karen, I think you need more sleep. Do I need to come talk to your neighbors? :)
See you Saturday!!
Post a Comment