Random facts about me. Thanks, Katy, er, Lisa, um, Mrs. Lampson??
1. I play the trombone.
2. I received a voice scholarship in high school, but was too shy to sing in front of people so I turned it down.
3. My favorite band in high school was Rush.
4. When I was 2, I drowned in a small wading pool. I was revived by a very persistent life guard. To this day, I can't watch underwater scenes on tv or in the movies.
5. I love my husband!!
6. I don't run without a shirt, ever.
7. Sometimes I wish I could run without a shirt.
8. I cry when I watch children perform, even children I don't know.
I tag anyone who hasn't yet been tagged and wants to play the game.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have a 'tempo run' playlist on my iPod and Limelight is the first song. Rush rocks!
I love that song! I have mostly Christian music on my mp3. I need to put some of my old stuff on there...
Oh my gosh! Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Juls! Jogbra, for sure!!
Trombone? To think I've known you all these years and just now found that out. Pretty awesome!
If I ever ran without a shirt people would go blind, get into horrible car crashes, and generally say, "Dear Lord, what is that thing????!!!!".
Post a Comment