Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's Hot!

I got in a short, very short run today. It was a brutal 95 degrees with a strong wind blowing and full sun shining down.

I only ran two miles today. It was just too hot. I haven't found a good place to run here at the beach. The shoulder on the road is much too narrow and the sand isn't conducive to running. It was much to sloped and very soft. (Thanks Rick for the head's up on that one!)

Having fun with family and trying to not completely blow my eating. Although the bowl of Reese's Peanut Butter cups is not helping!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I'm trying to catch up on blogs tonight. Glad to hear you're getting back into the routine that I know you've been missing.

I was thinking this morning that I won't be acclimated at all to the very hot weather by the time I'm able to run again!