Friday, June 29, 2007

Still Hot

I ran a 2.5 miler on Weds. nite. Pace was 9:47/mile. It was really, really, did I say really humid?!

Makes for a not so pleasant experience. The reward was that my hip seems to be able to take the running and I am not feeling it so much afterward.

I also have been doing the pilates DVD. It feels good, especially after the running.

I haven't had it in me to get up at 5:00 to get to the spinning classes. I think I'm coming down with the kid's cold. Yuck.

Happy running!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It just rained here - again - for the umpteenth time in the past 2 weeks. Seems like we should get to exchange some of this rain for lower humidity.

Cindy said...

Like getting a sauna and a steam bath for the price of one! ARgh! I know what you mean... I may do more spinning than running until fall, which means November.. lol