Sometimes it just feels great to get out and run. Today it felt better to do it for a reason. A good reason. A sweet 3.5 year old little boy named Carson reason.
How his parents have stayed so strong, I will never know. I am sure that there faith is carrying them right now, but they are truly remarkable folks.
Mrs. Keyes gave a wonderful speech and I don't think there were any dry eyes by the time she was finished. I know mine weren't.
The wonderful news was that his tumors have disappeared. Praise God! He still has to finish his treatments, so continue to keep him in your prayers.
I ran pretty well today
Total Mileage 3.1
Total Time 28:26
Mile 1: 9:02
Mile 2: 9:03
Mile 3.1: 9:32
avg pace 9:04/mile
Avg HR: 194
Max HR: 212
Hip feels good!
I also got to feel like a girly girl in my new running skirt. I found it on sale for 10.00!!!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment