Yes, that is what running is for me, I suppose. I feel much better now. I decided to run with the half marathon group this morning instead of the full to be on the safe side. I ended up running an extra mile at the end for a 7 mile run instead of 8. Overall pace was 11:11. Not the fastest I've ever run, but it felt good just to be out there.
I won a nice bag from USA Fit. Looks like it could come in handy some day. Lots of nifty pockets and zippers to fill.
What a beautiful morning for a run. The weather was perfect. Jeff Wells spoke at our half-way there party which was catered by The Egg and I. I stayed away from the bacon and sausage and enjoyed the fruit, potatoes and eggs. I'll be watching my snacks today to be careful not to eat the Halloween candy that is floating around the house right now...
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been eating Halloween candy while my wife's not looking. My favorite is Twix and I think it's almost all gone now. I've been trying to frame our puppy by giving him empty wrappers to play with but wife doesn't seem to be convinced.
Chocolate makes one do desperate things, doesn't it??
I find wrappers in the weirdest places. The weirdest, I think, is in the bathroom trash can. Ewww, I can't hardly stand the thought of it! Crazy Kids!
I'm distracted from your blog because I just read Holden's comments. How funny!
I used to always get away with blaming our daughter until she got old enough to tattle on me whenever candy was missing.
Hey, are you running the half marathon downtown next weekend? I'm just going to do it as a long run, not as a race.
Post a Comment