Saturday, December 22, 2007

21 miles!

I had the pleasure of running with Jon for the first half of the run today. It was great to get to know him better and enjoy the sites along the paths. Thanks, Jon!

Total Time: 3:49:02 Avg HR 167 Avg Pace 10:54

Mile 1:10:43
2: 11:07
3: 11:27
4: 11:24
5: 11:14
6: 11:29
7: 11:15
8: 11:15
9: 11:17
10: 10:52
11: 10:41
12: 9:43
13: 10:26
14: 10:33
15: 10:27
16: 10:31
17: 10:36
18: 11:08
19: 10:58
20: 11:03
21: 10:41

3 week Taper on the schedule. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

WalkSports.com said...

The pleasure was mine and it was good to officially see confirmation that I slowed you down early on. :)

I wasn't prepared for that run - as far as fueling and rest goes.

You're in very good shape heading into Houston.

With the constant undulation in the pathways, the course in Houston - from mile 8 to 20 - will be easy as it really is flat as a pancake (except for the Westpark overpass).