First off, congratulations to Rick, Jon, James, and Andrew who ran the Texas Marathon yesterday! What a great day for a run and a great way to start the new year! I hope to be there next year myself.
I did not get out to run yesterday. Lem and I did get out today, however, and that little cutie stayed with me for 3.5 miles! We did walk a bit a few times so that she could get rid of side splits she was having, but she was awesome and so driven to finish our run together. We kept it nice and slow and just enjoyed the beautiful weather.
10 days til the Marathon. I am excited and scared at the same time. And my loving husband just shared with me that he read somewhere that I should bring my own TP as the portapotties can run out... great, not only do I have a "thing" about portapotties, now I have to worry about how to discreetly carry toilet paper with me for 26 miles... or not. Which is worse? Thanks, dear.
If we could be blessed with weather like we've had the past two days on Jan 13th, it will be so wonderful. But being Houston, you just never know what it will be like.
And Bill, I've already re-organized the frig, the junk drawer, balanced my checkbooks, cleaned out my closet and am thinking about the remainder of the cabinets in the kitchen... has the insanity started yet?
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm just now catching up on blogs since Christmas! My mom has been in town and I didn't want to spend my time with her sitting on the computer. Sounds like you are rested and ready to go for the marathon!
Post a Comment