Saturday, May 10, 2008

Off Weekend

I am taking the weekend off to rest. I have been run down for several weeks now and my body is really not happy with me. I'm going to forgo the Y trail run, the schedule 8 miler for today, and tomorrow's 3 miles. Hopefully, I'll finally get over whatever this is and be done with it.

This is hard to do, because I really want to run, but I know if I don't rest right now, it could get ugly around here.

Happy running this weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Sorry to hear the running isn't going as planned. Hope the break provides the cure!

Happy mother's day to you!

TX Runner Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

And your children better have been good to you!!!

Katy Lampson said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day, Karen. You sure earn it!!!

I hope you are feeling better. RTW on the 24th?

El Oso Furioso said...

Ugh, being run down is so blech.
Hope the rest helped, and happy mother's day.