Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Running in Circles and Need for Prayers

I went to the Nature Trails tonight with Hannah. We ran the loop and a few offshoots adding up to four miles. The loop itself is about 1.6 miles. There are several new paths that are just dying to be cut through!

The rain on Monday flooded several places on the trails, but it was still a nice escape from the busy week.

The humidity was a bit more intrusive tonight, but we are in Houston.

4 miles @ 10:15 avg. pace avg. HR 174

Some of you may remember Hans. He had a very rare form of cancer which went into remission a short time ago. Unfortunately, he had some scans last week that show that the cancer has returned in his arm. Have I mentioned how very much I HATE CANCER??!!

Please keep Hans in your prayers. He has been through so much and he is only 4 years old.

Going to hug my babies...

1 comment:

Barbara said...

We had an email from our head coach this morning to remind all of us to start carrying more fluids with us on our runs now that summer is upon us.

I will definitely pray for Hans.