Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Week of 4-27-08

Sunday- planned to run 3, however, son's birthday took priority and we enjoyed the day as a family.

Monday - scheduled off

Tuesday - 3 miles, easy 10:00-10:20 pace planned

Total Miles: 3.0 Avg Pace: 9:57 Avg HR: 172

Mile 1: 10:04
Mile 2: 10:02
Mile 3: 9:46


Wednesday
- scheduled off

Up at 3:30, couldn't get back to sleep. Arrived at the Y for some weight-training and the Eliptical. Got home at about 6:45 and took a nice nap!


Thursday - plan 3 miles 10:00 - 10:20 pace

Friday - scheduled X-train

Saturday - plan 6 miles 11 min pace

Sunday
- plan 3 miles 10:00 - 10:20 pace (Hoping to run a few laps with Rick, but we will see.)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I have had your last 2 posts saved ever since I first read them. I keep reading them on my phone when I have a moment, thinking I'll get back online at night.

Finally, tonight I did!

First of all, great job Saturday!!! Wow!

Happy birthday to the son! Hope you get some sleep tonight!

(maybe I should write one sentence without an exclamation point...no!!!)

Katy Lampson said...

What? You went to the Y at 3:30? When I wake up in the night and can't sleep I either get on the computer or go eat something. Going to work out never crosses my mind! You're hard core!!

You were right about the swimming. I went again today, and it was already much easier. Thank you for the words of encouragement...I was so bummed about it!