We did a walking tour of the quaint little town. It was a great trip. We ate at a great restaurant, The Golden Burro Cafe.
Here are a few shots of the town.
The local watering hole.
The Tabor Opera House
I am not a big fan of giving sugar to my kids, but these lollipops really did give us all peace of mind during the long drives!
5 comments:
Stick the sugar in the kids mouth, at least you are not stealing the candy from the kid. I wish I was on vacation in Colorado right now. Have a safe and happy vacation.
Peace of mind? One shot of peppermint schnapps = one quiet kid...
Awesome pics.. so nice to catch up with you last night!
(love your haircut.. :) )
Colorado is beautiful isn't it? Sorry Mark was sick.. how scary!
Ok.. promise to read your blog more. I am going to post on my workout blog, too.
I need to get back in and work off all this Ike Food I ate. bleh.
hugs,
Cindy
My wife loves Leadville, we were there in July
My mom just called to tell me she read your blog. As it turns out my great grandfather was born in Leadville. He father was an irish railroad worker. When his mom was pregnant with her 6th child (my great grandfather) she wanted her family together for the birth so she traveled to the edge of their reality to find him and give birth to their son. My mom can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment