Are you kidding me??
I read this today on Yahoo News.
The gist of the article is this:
1. Richard Fuld, exec of Lehman Brothers was paid 350 million dollars in salary between 2000 -2007. This is when the company was having their troubles. Do ya think they could have cut those salaries a bit and saved the company? No... that wouldn't have been the right thing to do because this man DESERVED all of that cash for all his hard work, investing OUR money!!
2. He and his cronies also spent several days coming up with millions of dollars in severance pay for some company executives while at the same time, asking US and the GOVERNMENT for HELP for his POOR LITTLE COMPANY!!?? And he also whines, "Till they put me in the ground, I'll never understand why we didn't get the help but the others did." Wah. Wah, wah, wah. Get over it buddy. Go spend some of that 350 million you've made in the last 7 years and feel better. Invest in our dying economy. Imagine.
I am really trying to work on my peace of mind whilst not running. This political stuff isn't helping. Obama's plan will put my business in the toilet and McCain has gone from Maverick to Marshmallow. I want a do-over!
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Was he paid in cash, or in stock? That could come back to bite him.
I vote for a do over.
Post a Comment