Almost three weeks with no running. The insanity is starting to take over. I was up until 2 am shredding files that were over 10 years old. I am also having lots of crazy dreams and I am starting to let some curse words slip...
It's getting ugly...
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If you get weird enough to start cleaning let me know, my house could use a good hose down! You used to write a lot and are very good. Maybe you can journal more, that might help!
I had a crazy dream last night too, and now I can't get it out of my head.
I have a file cabinet that I need to get rid of now that you reminded me of it!
Ok... is there ANY exercise you can do for release?
I don't want to see I giant mushroom cloud form to the north of me, as you self-destruct!
Swimming? Even weight work for upper body if your lower body is really out of commission... anything??
What you need is a good hard volunteering effort at the Huntsville Half.
Post a Comment