Ran about 3 miles tonight while waiting to pick up Lem from TKD. It was very humid and the route was unfamiliar to me. I found a few hills that I didn't expect to which is good for the gander.
I ran about 30 mins, cooled down for 10. Ran a bit over 3 miles, but Garmin wasn't cooperating with the distance. I think the canopy of trees caused the problem.
I ran at about a 11:51 pace, but that factors in my 10 min cool down time. I figure my pace was closer to 10:00/mile.
Maybe I'll have more definite information next time, but then again, maybe not...
Off to bed
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool! You got a run in! I was so sore from my workout yesterday that my legs weren't interested in running at all this morning. But I made 'em.
How's the hip doing?
Post a Comment