Friday, May 04, 2007

5/4/2007

Weight: 125 (goal weight!!)

Conditions: 72 degrees - 94% humidity yuck!

Mileage: 3.65

Avg HR 178 - a bit high... had to walk twice to get it down from the 195 I was hitting.

Time: 39:26 - 10:48 mile

Notes: The humidity is a force to be reckoned with. I wonder if I'll be able to win that battle. Any tricks?

I also ran on Sunday about 2 miles for a pace of about 9:30/mile. I purposely ran a pretty quick pace, well quicker than I've run in a long time, to see how the old hip would hold up. It didn't feel too good afterwards, but the next day it felt fine. I decided I would continue at the slower pace for now. At least for a few more weeks so as not to reinjure myself.

2 comments:

Pony and Petey said...

YAAAAAAAAY!!!! Reaching goal weight is an amazing feeling! I'm SOOOOOOO proud of you! I will try to take inspiration from you and hang in there myself = )

Are you doing anything to celebrate? new clothes? nice dinner? standing in front of the mirror??? hahahahahahaa

Barbara said...

Way to go! That is great news! I was at my goal weight...for about a day - LOL!

Humidity until October....I have no nice words to say about it.