Monday, May 21, 2007

Spinning

The hip pain appeared to move to the back at about 3 am today, so I got up, got ready and headed to the Y for the Spin class.

The hip feels great. Better than it has in 10 weeks. Go figure. I think the hip is/was out of place and perhaps the resistance from the bike realigned it. Or maybe I am just completely nuts and there is no hope of recovery (mentally!)

Plan to spin three times this week and if the hip holds up, add in two runs next week. The week after that, I'll spin 3X and then run 3X. I am probably getting ahead of myself here, but a girl can hope, can't she?!?!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm glad to hear there's something you can do that's fun, but doesn't hurt.

Not that I've ever been to one, but I wondered if a chiropractor could help if the hip is out of place.

I got a short (20 minute) run in this morning. I had time for more but I just wasn't inspired enough! Bad me.

K said...

I threatened my dh that I was going to go to a chiro. As an OT who works with PTs, he cringed at the idea!

Tiggs said...

Hey K :) nice to meet you! You sure have a lot of blogs! I can barely write one!