I've caught whatever the children have had and I haven't been able to even consider running this weekend.
Hopefully I'll get this over with quickly and be on track to start with Woodlands Fit next weekend!
I've really discerned whether or not I should join this group and finally decided that I might have better luck with serious training if I have some more accountability. I am excited to see what is in store for me now!
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been really happy about my time with Champions Fit (same outfit, different area of town). I think this is my 4th year with them and I not only learn something each year, but it's a great way to make/meet some friends and help encourage each other, find out about area events, etc.
There's a new set of half marathon coaches this year. Check out the WoodlandsFit website.
The Woodland Fit group looks really cool.
When I ran I had a partner the whole time. That makes all the difference.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment