Monday, September 08, 2008

32 diaper changes and climbing

32 diaper changes, best we can remember. The hours between 2 and 5 am this morning are a bit foggy.

Stomach bugs stink. Literally and figuratively. Boo has learned two 5-word sentences though...

"Mommy, NO MORE DIAPER CHANGES!!!"

and

"Daddy, NO MORE DIAPER CHANGES!!!"

He also know say with great ease...

"Me no like it!"
"Oh, no! Poopie again!!"

I'd say he is very advanced for his 35 months of age...

I am off to the ol' chiropractor. I've had enough of this resting business. I wish I could get a chiropractor to go. Do they even offer that? I mean how hard can it be to figure out how to put my child-bearing hips back into place??

And has anyone see the special on Fox News about Sarah Palin?? She is quite the go-getter! She was back in office 1 day after giving birth to her daughter, Piper, and 3 days after her son, Twig. Normally, that type of woman would drive me crazy. She makes me look bad! I like to take my first 6 years, er I mean 6 weeks, post-partum period very seriously. No driving, no activities out of the house. I know once I start back up again, all bets are off and I am on my own.

Seriously, the woman has some drive. She has even run a sub-4 hour marathon. Not that this guarantees my vote, but it is an admirable quality. And one I hope to attain someday.

Off to the chiro. For the sake of my family, it better work.

Thanks to JD for the Petty Mix. I have some new tunes to download for our trip coming up in a few weeks to Colorado!

4 comments:

Neen said...

Has he been better today? That poor baby! If he is better then poor mommy and daddy.

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Poor baby indeed! I too have read some about Palin, and am preliminarily impressed...what to do for voting...?? politics!

Mistyfied said...

I hope your baby gets better.

Tiggs said...

these are the sort of things that keep me afraid of having kids!!