Weight: 132.0
Conditions: 70 degrees, the humidity seems to be higher today
Mileage: 3.45
Avg HR 170
Time: 35:52 10:23/mile
Notes: forgot my inhaler tonight wasn't too bad, but felt the lungs after the run.
Nice to see the weight coming down. I've given up red meat, pork, (no BACON!) all sweets, and I'm drinking only water. I'll probably keep a lot of this up even after Lent is over. I seem to be feeling less tired and my allergies aren't nearly as bad. Considering how allergic I usually am this time of the year, I am very surprised. I don't miss too much, although, BACON is never too far from my mind. I am amazed that I don't miss the chocolate and other sweets that I had been eating. I haven't even missed the Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!
I am planning to run on Sat. at RTW, but we'll see. I have a weird muscle pull right now that doesn't bother me when I run, but kills me when I walk... go figure!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment