I got out for a few minutes tonight to see if my leg was feeling as good as I thought it was. It wasn't. I barely got to a brisk walk when I started to feel the pulling.
I thought I'd try to run and see if I couldn't get through the pain, but it got worse and I used my better judgement to head back to the house and give the leg a bit more time.
Honestly, I think I'm going to go out of my skin. I'm snapping at my kids, even my husband, and I can't stop myself.
The ab workouts are good, but they don't compensate for the release I feel when I run.
I am trying to take this time to spend a bit more time in prayer each day. I start out well focused, but easily get caught up in my anxieties.
Barbara, I have somehow misplaced my log in information for Word Press and therefore I can't comment on your blog anymore. I can't figure out how to sign up for a new name. It doesn't recognize any of my possible screen names. But I am reading it!!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! I'll have to go home and see what one of the emails has for you. I have an idea in my head what your email address is but figured that's not a good thing to post openly on the internet!
I am so sorry to hear about all the pain you're still in. Of course...I keep trying to fix it for you in my head.
I know that must really be bumming you out.
Post a Comment