Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Yep, it hurts

Well, the nice little pull I felt on Saturday turned into a nice little painful number that causes me to walk like a penguin! The kids are enjoying watching me waddle around, but quite frankly, it is annoying.

I'm taking the next couple of days off to rest it, stretch it, and cross train with some core work, hip strengthening, and Advil overdosing! (just kidding about that part!)

Hopefully I'll be able to take a slow run some time this week. If not, maybe at least a waddle-free walk??

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh no! I sure hope it doesn't take long to heal.

In the meantime, I'm about tired of the rain.

Pony and Petey said...

BUMMER! I'll be praying for you! The good thing is that these strains usually heal fairly quickly. Not as quickly as us runners would like, but really, not too bad in the scheme of things.

Do you have an important race this weekend? I know there's lots of good ones out there every weekend for March and April!