
And snapping at everyone because I have this nervous energy I can't seem to expel.
I am working on the core strengthening and stretching of the hips. The pain is subsiding somewhat, but it is still there. I know I can't run for a while yet, but I am missing it so much. I dread watching this beautiful weather go by and not be able to take advantage of it, but it is what it is, and for now, I'll have to be happy walking with the baby in the stroller. Well, that's not so bad, is it?
2 comments:
This is a beautiful time of the year to be outside. I hate that by the time we are finished with school that it will be almost too hot to be outside, unless we are in the pool. I hope you feel better soon so you can get out there and run!!!
We went for a walk this evening (Saturday). There's something to be said for getting the whole family out there together.
Although I know you're missing the running too.
Post a Comment