Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Shave your 5K


Here is something fun to consider. I've been reading Vanilla's blog for about a month or so and he makes me laugh out loud! If you need a good read, check his blog out, and take him up on his challenge!

I received an email today about the pictures being ready from the Marathon. I took one look at them and almost decided to give running up! Are they kidding me??!! I look 20 pounds heavier and my face is so contorted that I look like I am having a stroke or something worse! To top it off, they only want 110.00 or so for these horrid things that should never be seen by anyone. Seriously. These things stink! I'd rather have received an email because the compassionate photographer recognized that the pictures were awful and deleted them rather than look at them and actually have to decide to not buy them.

Oh, well. There's always next year's marathon to look good!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I have never taken a picture at houston yet that I liked!

Ian said...

Race pictures suck. I am getting better and recognizing the photographers while I'm racing and improving my posture and facial expression, but race pictures will never be great.

Thanks for the shout out by the way!