
This is a shot of a few of us from Yellow Fever this past Saturday after our last "long run". Several of the group either didn't show or left before the picture was taken.
I vascillated between yellow, red, and rebound groups, but since I originally committed to yellow, I thought I should take a picture with them.
All I can say is, I really need to figure out how to get rid of these ghostly white legs! Yikes!
3 comments:
You're almost there! Can you believe Sunday is now just a few short days away?
Yea but them ghostly white legs are way faster than they used to be in July. Good luck on Sunday. I might get stuck with another warm running weather in Orlando.
I think your legs look sexy! Only a real redhead can sport such alabaster yams.... :)
Cindy
(someone with her own alabaster yams....) lol
Post a Comment