Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Night-time Hills

Tonight I met up with the Trail group and ran the hills for 3.6 miles, 9:19 pace. The legs felt pretty good, finally!

I think the swimming may be helping the legs relax a bit.

Just for Barbara and Holden, I did my gazillion sit-ups (I do mine on the ball) and even threw in some push-ups, which I stink at, but I got 20 in.

The abs are sore from Sunday's situps, but feel better now that I've done some more.

I missed seeing Bill at the track tonight, but it was nice to run the hills. I really enjoy them!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh good! More pushups!

Woodlands Runner said...

I'm thinking about getting a ball. It sounds tougher than standard sit ups.

Bill D said...

I got a ball for Christmas from my super fit daughter. Now I have to use it.