
19 years ago today, I was delivering this bundle of joy. Tonight I ran in her honor...
Weight: 139.0
Conditions: 6:00 pm humid, cooling off
Distance: 3.95 miles 9:52/mile ?? what is going on with my time?
Avg HR: 170
Time: 38:59
Notes: Went to the doctor today to ask about the asthma problems. He has put me on Advair with Allegra-D to help calm my allergies and my lungs down. I've been having to use the rescue inhaler a bit too much for my liking. Did use the Albuterol before the run to open the lungs up. Striving to get my breathing under better management and then I won't have to use the rescue inhaler as often.
Decision: I've decided that my goal is not the Houston Marathon 2008. Rather, I would like to run the Sunmart 50K. I mean really, why should Rick, Jon, and Holden have all the fun!?! Anyone want to offer a suggested training plan? I am also more seriously considering buying that bike I promised myself. Of course it will have to wait a bit longer as I am on a self-imposed spending freeze until June. February is Valentine's Day, March is our anniversary, May is Mother's Day...hmmmmmmm....
1 comment:
Same training plan as the marathon but run on dirt trails as much as possible. I would recommend running at Huntsville State Park so you know the course before the race.
Post a Comment