Things have been hopping around here with TWLC and our push to finish up the school year in our homeschool.
I forgot to post my run on Sunday, a quick 3.5 miles at a bit of a quicker pace, just over 11 min/mile.
I am really not looking for speed at this point, just staying on my feet and avoiding injury.
Tonight, I took another quick run, but for some reason, Mr. Garmin did not register my distance. I have no idea why. I only ran about 20 mins as I had to go pick up Lem at TKD. Also, the dog had five potty stops! I was ready to strangle her! OK, not really, but come on... 5 stops in 20 mins???
I may try to get another run in tomorrow since tonight was so wacky, but I have a full day with school and TWLC students.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's strange about it not picking up your time; I've never had that happen so I have no words of wisdom.
I do know that it likes when I download my watch to the computer after every run (and not every other run).
Post a Comment