I attempted a run on Thursday evening and still had issues with my Adductor. I was totally frustrated so I made a decision to go ahead and look into a gym membership again.
I ended up signing the dotted line yesterday at a local 24 Hour Fitness. I was offered a pretty good deal, and I will only be paying half of what I was paying at the Y. The nice thing is that this club is directly behind the hills that are calling my name, so if I get this leg healthy again, I'll be running them more regularly.
I did weigh in yesterday at 129, so even without the running, I am still burning calories. I really don't know how. I did make some major changes in my diet, no red meat, no pork, no refined sugar and nothing but water to drink. That probably has a lot to do with it.
I doubt I'll get to the club this weekend with it being Easter and all, but I might try to sneak over there for a quick ride on a bike this afternoon once Mark is home from work.
Have a wonderful Easter everyone!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like a mixture of things - some running on my own, some with our club; some weights with a trainer, some group classes.
Just getting something in on a regular basis - that's my goal.
I'm a big lover of plain ol' water, although I do admit I've been drinking green tea by the buckets lately. Okay, that's an exaggeration...
Post a Comment