What a fantastic show! Why, you might ask yourself, am I blogging about this concert on my running blog? Because I run so often to their music. It has a great message and a nice solid beat that I can run comfortably to.
The shoes worked well. I didn't fall down at all. Of course, the fact that it wasn't very muddy probably had a lot to do with that! So, no dirt on my shoes...
All, in all, we had a wonderful time. The only rain felt was when they sang the "He Reigns" song. Seriously. Then it stopped. We got home, got the kids tucked into bed, and then the skies opened up! Foo was still at the show as he and his uncle had the chance to go backstage and meet the band. I was a tad bit jealous, but very happy for them.
Off to TKD testing today. I do hope to try to get a run in today, but with the testings and M working, it probably won't happen. We'll see.
Have a great day, no matter what you do!!
Best wishes to Barbara and Rick who have races coming up in the very near future!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Found your blog by searching for "Newsboys".
They are one of my favorite Christian bands. I'm sure the concert was great.
Post a Comment