Friday, April 13, 2007

What do you do...

With a perfectly wonderful pair of Trail Shoes when you haven't been able to run over 10 mins in almost 6 weeks?

You wear them to the NEWSBOYS concert!! That is what you do! It's rainy and muddy, so I should get great use out of them tonight.

I've tried a few runs here and there, and things aren't much better. I am giving it one more try this weekend and if it's the same old thing, I will be making an appointment with the doctor, though, I don't know what he can tell me that I haven't been doing already....

Happy trails to you all! I hope to be straggling behind soon!

2 comments:

Hey Zeus said...

If they get dirty, don't wash them.

Barbara said...

Good thinking! I had a new pair of shoes this time last year. Went to a chili cook-off in the rain/mud. They were too far gone.

I threw 'em away, never to be worn again. But they were Skechers, not trail shoes.