
Here we are at the start of the Conroe Turkey Trot this morning! We didn't stay together too long, but it is nice to have this shot of the group of us, though we were missing a certain "dirt" guy...
Total Time: 29:48 Total Distance: 3.15 miles Avg Pace: 9:27/mile
Avg HR: 173
Mile 1: 9:37
Mile 2: 9:44
Mile 3: 9:03
mile .15: 8:57 pace
I was much colder today than I was yesterday. My hands were freezing for the first 2 miles and I couldn't think of much else. Once they warmed up, I was able to relax and enjoy the run a bit more. Afterwards, I went and picked up some gloves at Luke's. Even if I only use them once or twice a year, they will be worth the cost.
Lem was the only runner in the family walk/run. She was afraid to go by herself so I started out with her, but she quickly left me in the dust. I picked her up again to run the rest of the mile with her. Of course, I was running behind her!
Two down, one to go! Forecast for tomorrow, 90% precipitation; HIGH of 46. Might be just right for my new gloves!
3 comments:
Shorts. Not a problem.
But Bill in a short-sleeved shirt. Oh my gosh - is he from Canada or something?
Actually, with gloves and a headband I can do with that, but I have to have something on my hands and ears.
It is good to see pictures of you running. I was beginning to think it was just a plow to not answer your phone in the mornings. Just kidding. Keep up the good work.
It was a picture of the only time that Bill was ahead of me! :)
Post a Comment