Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday night run



I just had to post this great picture of two of my favorite guys! These two do so much for our running community and all because of their love of running. They are not in it for the glory only for the love of the sport.

All day today, I told myself I wasn't going to run. I planned to take an extra day to rest since I have been fighting this cold. But something happened at 8:15 tonight. My body said, "GO!" So I went. I felt great during and after the run, so I believe I made the right choice.

Total Miles: 4.07 Total Time: 41:57 Avg Pace: 10:18 Avg HR: 169

Mile 1: 10:31
Mile 2: 10:03
Mile 3: 10:10
Mile 4: 10:27
mile .07: 10:29 pace

Nice and easy pace. Aaron Shust keeping me focused on the task at hand. The best part of my running of late is that I have not had to use my inhaler! Gearing up for some heavier mileage this weekend, possibly as much as 18 miles.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

That's what I should've done at 8 last night. Instead, I was loading the dishwasher, doing a load of laundry, all that other fun stuff.

Running sounds like a lot more fun!

TX Runner Mom said...

Great pic and great run!

WalkSports.com said...

But we missed Rick in the picture.

I'm not an outdoors person by nature ... so watching Rick knock the majority of the pine cones off the trees on Friday was a treat.