I stole it. Yes I did. But I had to! How could I not? This is THE picture of the year! (thanks, Coach Bill! I'll send royalties your way!)
Fish has had a pretty rough night. I was up worrying and mothering most of the night, so I didn't get my run in this morning. I am going to try to get it in tonight, but it really depends on how he is doing. I took him into the doctor today and found out that he has pneumonia! He hasn't even been very sick; just a slight runny nose. Last night his temps spiked to 104 and we couldn't get it to come down.
Please say a quick prayer that he recovers soon. Thanks!
2 comments:
Great picture!!! I think you should frame it and give it to him as a Christmas present!
I will definitely pray for a quick recovery. That pneumonia is nothing to mess around with, particularly with a little guy.
Is it bacterial or viral? Sending prayers to him for speedy recovery, and for the rest of you to keep the worry to a minimum (I have no room - at all - to talk in that area).
So sorry to hear about Mr. Fish. Definitely sending healing thoughts and virtual chicken soup his way.
Post a Comment