Saturday, January 19, 2008
Slacker
I heard the rain coming down at 6 am and made the decision to hang up running with Bill this morning. My asthma is giving me trouble right now, not sure why, and my hips and hamstrings are still pretty tight. I couldn't have run very much even if I did get my sorry self out of bed. Still, no justification for not being there this morning. I was just a slacker...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have full Slacker privileges for another week.
I ran last night in the cold and rain. Not for the time or the miles but just to be hard.
Bill ran and I'm just now finding out?
I don't know if he actually ran, but he did organize a run...
Rick, you are as hard core as they come. I like warmth way too much to consider running in this crud. Sunny and cold, I can do. Rain and cold? I'll leave that for you.
Post a Comment