Sunday, November 23, 2008

8 Miles

I was able to spend sometime this morning in the classroom of silence. It was wonderful. I haven't run trails in over 3 months. I have really missed them, but today, I finally felt back at home.

The legs felt great. The hip doesn't hurt at all. I did forget to use my inhaler before my run and that gave me some problems, but after a few miles, I was able to watch my HR and keep my breathing in check. A great exercise in asthma control.

I am planning to run on Thanksgiving, not racing, but a nice run. It will be nice to be out there again.

9 comments:

Andrea said...

That's great! I'm glad you are better.

Andrea said...

That's great! I'm glad you are better.

Marathoner in Training said...

Glad to see you are improving. Great job on the run.

Anonymous said...

This is most excellent news. Hope it keeps up!

Barbara said...

We have new carpeting at work and it sends my asthma into orbit every day when I'm leaving.

Glad you had a great morning!

Woodlands Runner said...

GO KAREN, GO KAREN!

Mistyfied said...

Glad you are feeling better. No Elite Racing does not provide a finisher shirt. Weird huh.

TX Runner Mom said...

Glad you are doing better!

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Awesome! Keep it up!