Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

We still can't find Chelsey. I hope to find a picture of him, but I'm a bad puppy mama. All of our pictures are old of him and in the non-digital format.

On a lighter note, Fish has been sick with a stomach bug the past few days. Last night he felt hungry so I made him some dry toast with a side of apple-sauce. He began to eat it and yelled out, "What is this??!!" I informed him that he was eating toast. "There's no butter on this toast!" he replied. I explained that he needed to eat dry toast without butter because of his stomach virus.

"Mom, that's not called toast...that's called bread!"

I haven't had a Fishism in awhile.

This morning he gave us another...

Mark asked him to go upstairs to wake his siblings to which he replied, "I can't, remember, I'm sick!" Mark firmly asked, "What are your legs broken?" Fish responded "Yes!" Mark said, "uh, huh!" To which Fish said, "Seriously, they just broke!"

Yep, life is a non-stop laugh-fest around here!

3 comments:

Marathoner in Training said...

I am thinking that a fish fry for Thanksgiving might be in order... What a typical teenager, mine is starting to get there.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

K said...

Problem is, he is only 7!!

Sarah said...

When I was a kid, I brought the chicken pox home from school and gave it to all my siblings. My brother (age 4 at the time, he's 28 now) said: "But I don't even LIKE chicken!"

We still laugh about that one.