Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A small prayer request



*This is the only picture on the computer of Chelsey. I think it was taken by one of the young children. His face is covered with fur right now. He doesn't like to be groomed and has become very difficult to groom, so we don't do that very often. It freaks him out too much. I guess he really is a crotchety old man...
Our fence is currently is a state of disarray as it is being replaced after the damage from good Ol' Ike.

Our elderly dog has gone missing. He is very old (16 years!) and I know he probably won't have enough sight or hearing left to help him find his way back.

Not to mention how chilly it will be tonight. He is a mostly indoor doggie. His name is Chelsey. Please pray he returns soon.

5 comments:

Streaker said...

I'll bet he will be back on your doorstep soon. Keep us posted. See you at the race on Thanksgiving Day. Glad you are running again.

Barbara said...

Oh Karen, I hope you find him soon. Can you post a picture of him? I never did tell the story of finding an older dog not too long ago; maybe I'll make that my blog post for today.

Marathoner in Training said...

You got it, they are on their way to you and your family.

TriRed said...

I hope you find him soon and I'll keep him in my prayers today. Dogs are members of our families so I can empathize with your plight. Please post a picture of him for everyone.

Anonymous said...

May your dog soon realize that the grass is always greener on Karen's side of the fence and come home post haste.