What was scarier? Today, my neighbor, not the sharpest crayons in the box I might add, decided to power wash their area rug today...
***You must enlarge this picture to get the full effect, cigarette hanging out of the mouth, crap falling out of the garage, etc. Is this really an approved means of cleaning an area rug?
The best part is that the beloved truck she is standing upon has been broken down for about 6 months now. Gotta love The Woods!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh - he works at Kroger's! I've seen him!
Is it appropriate to wish someone a happy All Saint's Day?
You can keep that neighbor all to yourself! My baby boy turned 5 yesterday. I am absolutely worn out from 2 days of parties!!!
Um, perhaps I was wrong when I figured you guys were just another suburban family. Apparently you live out in the sticks with a bunch of hicks.
:-)
I always miss the fun things when I leave. It's time for an intervention...I'll bring the duct tape and firearms, you bring the gasoline and firewood.
I think you should send the photo into the Villager and have the caption read, "just your average homeowner in Sylvan Forest."
YaHoo!
Should I include photos of the other house they've trashed on the street?
Last I looked, they still had the boards on the windows on the back of the house. You can see it from the pathway... lovely...
omg- that is the funniest picture I have ever seen! I love fact that you photographed your white trash neighbors! LOL!!!!
awesome.
LOL - well at least your other neighbor is a well cultured and learned ultra runner.
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment