Weight: 133.5
Conditions: 55 degrees, 98% humidity (and did it feel like it!) 5:15 am
Distance: 4.2 miles
Avg HR: 177 really need to get this down more, thinking the inhalers are keeping it higher
Time: 42:06 10:01/mile
I was thinking I might be able to splurge for a Garmin after my Polar seemed to die, but alas a $3.00 battery from Walmart fixed the thing and I'll have to wait til later for the other.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There's still hope. I replaced the battery a coule of years ago in a running watch I had (instead of sending it back to the manufacturer) and the first cold snap we had after that - gone. Never worked again.
New watch for me - perfectly time to when my husband bought me the Garmin for Christmas.
here's hoping!! LOL
OH! I hope you get a new Garmin. I love my new 305...SO much improved over the 301.
I'll be praying for healthy lungs and good runs...I know how much it means to us runners!
Post a Comment